(1) Payment by PayPal or credit card:
– You can use the direct debit from PayPal
– We accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card and American Express
– You can pay with PayPal
(2) Payment by cash in advance to our German account:
– Receiver: Fidu Brands GmbH
– Bank: Commerzbank
– Bank code number: 508 400 05
– Account number: 145 000 600
– IBAN: DE31 5084 0005 0145 0006 00
– BIC: COBADEFFXXX
(1) All items are immediately available from stock, delivered. Shipping and transport we determine, unless special shipping option has been expressly agreed. Normally, the shipment via the parcel service DPD or DHL and its partner companies takes place.
(2) The delivery time within Germany is usually 3 to 5 business days. The delivery time outside the Federal Republic of Germany and within Europe is 10 to 15 days. When shipping outside of Europe, the delivery time depends on shipment method (Airmail / land / by sea) and the receiver location.
(3) The shipping within Germany cost a flat rate of 4.50 euros.
(4) The shipping costs to other EU countries flat rate of 12,90 Euro and in non-EU countries, flat rate 14,90 Euro. The shipping costs outside Europe flat rate 29,90 EUR.
(5) For deliveries in Non EU countries you pay taxes, duties and fees. For more information on tariffs, see example below http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/dds/cgi-bin/tarchap?Lang=DE and for import turnover tax under http://auskunft.ezt-online.de/ezto/Welcome. do and especially for Switzerland at http://xtares.admin.ch/tares /login/loginFormFiller.do.
(6) If the product ordered is unavailable, we may withdraw from the contract. In this case, we will inform you immediately and, if necessary, propose to supply a comparable product and will inform you about the expected delivery time. If there is no comparable product is available, or you do not want to supply a comparable product, we will reimburse you if necessary paid without delay.
(7) Delivery and service delays due to force majeure and due to events, the Fidu Brands GmbH delivery difficult or impossible – are particularly strikes, lockouts , official orders, etc., even if they are from suppliers of Fidu Brands GmbH or enter its sub-suppliers – we are not represented at mandatory deadlines. In these cases, Fidu Brands GmbH is entitled to postpone the delivery or performance by the duration of the hindrance plus a reasonable start-up time.
(8) If the customer is in default of acceptance remains Fidu Brands GmbH subject the goods to a third party for sale or to win the original purchaser liable for any loss.
(9) We are entitled to make partial deliveries.
(10) For consumers, the risk of accidental destruction or loss and accidental deterioration of the sold goods on sale to the delivery of the goods to the consumer or to a particular recipient from it goes. This applies regardless of whether the shipment is not insured or is done. Otherwise, the risk of accidental destruction or loss and accidental deterioration of the handover goes on sale to the delivery of the goods to the shipper, carrier, or otherwise to execute the dispatch person or institution to the buyer.