§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definitions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions between us and a consumer valid at the time of the order.
(2) “consumer” in the sense of these terms and conditions shall mean any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that may be attributed neither to their commercial nor their independent vocational activity.
§2 Conclusion of a contract, Storage of contract
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our internet shop http://www.lobsterandlemonade.com.
(2) In case of concluding the contract, the contract is realized with
Lobster & Lemonade Apparel GmbH
Registriernummer: HRB 95515
Registriergesetz: Amtsgericht Darmstadt
(3) The presentation of goods in our online shop are not legally binding contract offer on our part, but only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop the following rules apply: the consumer makes a binding offer of contract by successfully passing through the period provided for in our online shop ordering procedure.
The order involves the following steps:
1) Select the desired goods.
2) Confirm by clicking on the “ADD TO CART” button.
3) examination of the information in your shopping cart.
4) click on the button “Next”.
5) Enter the person and address data (first name, last name, address, e-mail address).
6) Repeated testing or correcting the respective input data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order.
The consumer can get before the mandatory sending the order by pressing the information contained in the web browser used by him “back” button to the control of its information back to the website where the customer’s details are recorded and correct input errors or by Close the Internet browser to cancel the order process. We acknowledge receipt of your order directly through an automatically generated e-mail ( “Order Confirmation” ). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of contract for purchase via our online shop: We will send the order data by e-mail. The Terms and Conditions can be viewed at any time http://lobsterandlemonade.com/terms-conditions/. Your order data are accessible for security reasons no longer on the Internet.
(6) Upon acceptance of the offer, the customer has a 14 day payment requirement.
§3 Prices, Shipping , Payment, due date
(1) The prices include the legal VAT and other price components. There are also possible shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by bank transfer and PayPal with debit or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card).
(1) If we have not clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all of our products available for dispatch.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Copyrights of designs, release of liability in contract work
(1) If the Customer provides own motif or otherwise influences the product (Customization Service), the Customer assures Lobster & Lemonade Apparel that the text and motif of third parties are free of rights. Any copyright, personal rights or naming rights violations go in this case, be borne by the customer. The Customer also assures that he injured by personalizing the product, no other rights of third parties.
(2) The Customer shall indemnify Lobster & Lemonade Apparel from all demands and claims which are made due to the infringement of such third-party rights, unless the customer is responsible for the breach of duty. The customer shall reimburse Lobster & Lemonade Apparel for all defense costs and other damages.
§7 Revocation rights
You can cancel your contract within 14 days without giving reasons in writing (eg letter, fax, e-mail) or – also by returning the thing – if the goods before the deadline. The time limit begins after receipt of this instruction in text form, however not before receipt of the goods by the recipient (in case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and not before fulfilling our information obligations pursuant to Article 246 §2 in connection with §1 Abs. 1 and 2 draft Law and our obligations according to §312e paragraph 1 sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 §3 BGB. The revocation period is sufficient to send the revocation or thing.
The revocation must be sent to:
Lobster & Lemonade Apparel GmbH
Fax: +49 6151-3966750
consequences of revocation
In case of an effective cancellation the mutually received benefits are to be returned and any benefits (eg interest) surrendered. Can you give us the performance received and benefits (eg benefits of use) or in part, or only restitute it in a deteriorated condition, you must pay us compensation for the value. For the deterioration and derived benefits, you must pay compensation only to the extent the use or the deterioration is due to a deal with the matter, beyond testing the properties and functioning. By “testing the properties and functioning” refers to the testing and trying out the goods, as it is possible and customary in a retail store.
Transportable items are to be returned at our risk. You have to bear the regular costs of the return if the delivered goods ordered and corresponds to the price of the returned goods does not exceed an amount of 100 euros or if you are at a higher price the thing at the time of the revocation yet the return or a have provided contractually agreed partial payment. Otherwise the return is free for you. Not parcel things do you pick . Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you when you send your cancellation or the goods, for us with their reception.
End of cancellation policy
§8 Contract provisions regarding the return costs with revocation
If you exercise your right of cancellation, shall be deemed in compliance with §357 paragraph 2 BGB, following agreement under which you have to pay the regular costs of the return if the delivered goods ordered and corresponds to the price of the returned goods amount of 100 euros or if, you have not yet paid the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment at a higher price the thing at the time of cancellation. Otherwise the return is free for you.
§9 Contract language
Contract language is either German or English.
§10 Customer Service
Our customer service for questions and complaints is available weekdays from 9:00 am to till 6 pm under
Telefon: +49 6151-9699966
Mobil: +49 152-53441799
Fax: +49 3222-3136399
§11 Your Account
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password information, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. This website and The Company Pte Ltd reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts remove or edit content or cancel orders.
By placing an order, you warrant that you are over 18 years of age, and that you are providing shop.company.com or shop.beetlebug.com.sg with accurate, truthful information and that you have the authority to place the order.
Effective Oct. 2012